Sunday, August 30, 2015

Delicious Pie Recipes

pumpkin pie
Photo: Russ Brown

Delicious Pie Recipes

by Linda Pogue


Wow! This year is moving fast. It is already the end of August, and it seems like just yesterday was January 1. As I start thinking of the fall and winter months ahead, I think of the desserts for holiday baking.

One of my favorite desserts is pie. It usually doesn't matter what kind, though I do have some favorites. After reviewing the posts on this blog since the beginning post, I realized I have several good pie recipes here. So, I decided to make a post with links to all the pie recipes I have posted so far.

Pie and Crust Recipes

 

No-Bake Cheesecake


I included the following recipes since they use a graham cracker crust. You can either make the crust yourself, as in the Lemon Bisque recipe, or you can use a purchased graham cracker crust.

Family Favorite Pie Recipes


The recipes above are family favorites. Some have been in the family since the early 1960's. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

Do you bake pies for holidays, too?

 
Please Comment Below

No comments:

Post a Comment