Sunday, April 26, 2009

Celebrating Learning!

 
March 31, I completed a Masters of Science in Education with an emphasis on Instructional Design for Online Learning.

There are many reasons people start a degree program. For me, it was and is to fulfill a lifelong desire to know more about the things that interest me. Any degree helps open doors for you, making it easier to get a job or even to create your own job.

If you are an adult thinking of going to college for the first time, or going back to school for additional education, visit my Non-Traditional Student blog for helpful information.

I may use my degree to get a job as a full-time professor, or to use it as the foundation for my own business. What I wind up doing with it is not nearly as important as the doors it will open--some I may not even know about, yet.

Ready for a change? Consider going back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment